Tuesday, May 1, 2007

10th Wikipedia Post

I added in my third wikipedia edit on The Warped Tour last night. The edit I made stated that: "The Warped Tour also benefits up-and-coming bands and those looking to gain more recognition. The tour provides a direct market in order for these bands to obtain or extend their fan base. The bands can set up tent areas and are able to talk with those atteding the tour and sell their merchandise as well as give away promotional freebies." I thought I should add this fact in since it is another benefit to attend the tour, for bands as well as spectators.

2 comments:

Brenna Christensen said...

Does it mention anywhere in this article that Vans owns the Warped Tour? I immediately thought of our BUAD479 class when I read this post.

Kristie Maher's blog said...

Yes, if you look it up on wikipedia you'll see a picture saying 'Vans Warped Tour.'